Happy Fall ! Time to get ready for the Holidays !

Here is a LINK
<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ucgc/UCGC-SALE-Winter2016.pdf>  to the flyer
on the internet.
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ucgc/UCGC-SALE-Winter2016.pdf

Deadline to order Holiday plants and wreaths Wed. Nov 23 Noon  (drop it off
or email your order so I can get it into the greenhouse)

Free Greens workshop at the Walnut Street West Library Sat Dec 3 from 2 to 4
($15 refundable RSVP fee) Make a wreath or centerpiece.

Plants and Wreaths pick up Sunday Dec 4 from 4 to 8 or by special
arrangement - we will deliver within reason.

No swags this year :(

Please order for your business and share the flyer with your neighbors.

All the profits are for greening in University City.

Thank you,

Lauren Leatherbarrow

UC Garden Club