Hi, All,

     Below are messages sent by neighbors about local crime activity, starting
with the bottom message being the earliest one.  Work your way up.  In essence,
be alert to anything suspicious and please report it to the police.  Enjoy the
4th of July.

                            F.

Linda Lee  <lml3...@gmail.com>

pfsni  <pf...@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>; purple <univcity@list.purple.com>

Clark Park Tot Lot  <clarkparktot...@googlegroups.com>

[UC] Fwd:  [UCNeighbors] Holiday crime alert

Sat, Jul 1, 2017 4:27  pm

I’ll add to this that if you are/plan to go awayplease let close neighbors
know.  Timers on indoor lights, as well as aradio playing (low) can also be
helpful.
Begin forwarded message: