Morning all,

Hope you can help me out. Got a squeezebox 3 a few days ago. Had it up
and running yesterday with slimserver running on ubuntu 7.10. Worked
perfectly.

Get up this morning, turn the squeezebox on, and although I can
navigate through the albums/artists etc on the squeezebox when I hit
play it pauses for a bit, then tells me that there is a connection
problem.

Slimserver is connected to the squeezebox - I can turn it off and on,
change track etc from my pc, but on the slimserver the track plays for
about 10 seconds, then restarts.

I've tried restarting slimserver, the machine etc with no effect. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance

Bob

--