Has anyone managed to install MusicIP under Ubuntu such that the GUI
functions? I have installed it so that it works as a headless server
but I have not been able to fingerprint music files this way although
they are validated. I found the wiki directions lacking in describing
installation of MusicIP Gui and the links either appear dead or I get
(in the case of the Genpuid wiki) a warning in Firefox that the link is
Untrusted.
I used this link to install MusicIP headless :
http://havetheknowhow.com/Install-the-software/Install-MusicIP.html

Any help getting the GUI for MusicIP to function would be most welcome

Version: 7.5.1 - r30836 @ Tue Jun 1 05:57:28 PDT 2010
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8 (Ubuntu 10.10)
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.1.49-1ubuntu8.1
Total Players Recognized: 1

--
SlimChances