JackOfAll wrote:
> Before a boat-load of time is put into something that only one or two
> people will ever use, can we have a quick show of hands....
>
> For mounting a drive or a share containing music to the Wandboard to use
> it as a LMS server, who is doing what? ;) I figure the 4 choices are,
> you mount a NFS share from another 'nix box, mount a Windows (cifs)
> share (Windows or exported via samba), plug in a USB drive, (which is
> most likely going to be formatted either NTFS or extX), or possibly
> least likely for storing music, use the SATA header.
>
> The question is, how many people are mounting a remote Windows share?

I'm using a Windows share, and will probably continue to do so, as my
whole home network is Windows Active Directory based. Nothing against
Linux, it's just that I know Windows best ...
On the other hand, as long as I can get access via SSH I can do the
mounting from command-line, no need to spend time on a GUI for that ;)

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated