kesey wrote:
> system.html#           Help excellent: very clear what to do
>
> network-eth.html      Help excellent: very clear what to do
>
> network-wlan.html     Help excellent: very clear what to do; Network
> Name dropdown shows my various wireless networks
>
> squeezelite.html        Help excellent: very clear what to do. I'm using
> Wandboard as a server not a player at the moment so did not try out the
> options yet.
>
> squeezeserver.html    Help excellent: very clear what to do
>
> storage.html             Help excellent: very clear what to do. Please
> remove apostrophe from "it's" on "You will not normally need to select
> the type of the disk as this is detected automatically from it's
> format." :-)
>
> shutdown.html          Help excellent: very clear what to do

I second this report, I'd just like to know whether MMAP on the
Squeezelite-page is dealing with this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mmap?
Its use isn't really clear to me, so I guess that for Joe Q. Public it
will be even less so. A little additional info would come in handy,
especially for people who aren't Linux savvy.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated