Howardyiu wrote:
> hi steen!
>
> i m fine with controlling via the web-gui, confi and everything, also i
> hv updated to 1.17a, but also showing 1.17 only.. i may try to re-burn
> the 1.17a image again and report if there is any problem. and i m using
> MAC OS then can't use the putty...
>
> if i re-burn the image, all my setting lost?
>
> THANKS,
> Howard

Hi Howard,

On the main page there is an option: Save to USB. This will copy your
configuration to a USB stick.

Double check that the config file is on the USB stick on another
computer then re-burn your SD card.

If you then boot with the USB stick in it should copy that config over
onto your new SD card.

BTW: There  must be a putty equivalent for MAC OS.

regards