Chrobrego wrote:
> Not sure what my issue is but I get a garbage sound from squeezelite
> after 2-3 minutes.

"garbage sound" ist nice but after 2-3 minutes (of what?) is quite
heavy:confused:

Chrobrego wrote:
> I used to have no problem with it before. With no special setting,
> everything default
>
> The problems started when I retrieved the program from the synaptic
> repository

Hmm squeezelite (and a little older Version 1.4 too) on a synaptic
respository which one?

First the audio was disabled for anything else then squeezelite. I was
explained that it was normal even though as I use the program on a
general purpose computer

Chrobrego wrote:
> Now I don't have that problem any more, but instead this noise problem
>
> Using Ubuntu 14.04, Squeezelite 1.4.1

Hmm what did you changed?

Gruss

Jan