simoh wrote:
> If anyone is mounting a NFS share on boot, what options are they using
> in their fstab? I've been unable to get this to work.
>
> Cheers, Simon.

You should be able to set up an NFS share via the SOA WebUI, which in
turns writes an entry to /etc/fstab.  Assuming of course you've first
enabled an NFS server on your host and created the appropriate
export(s).   As it's Arch Linux it defaults to version 4 of NFS.

SSH into the device running SOA and check the NFS export is visible with

  showmount -e xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

sub xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx for your host's ip adddress.