Lestrad wrote:
> The Wandboard needs only read access.
>
> Oh yes, the CIFS share mounts. But I was told it would be better to
> mount it as NFS. I'll have to be sure I can access the share as NFS from
> Windows before I make the change. It's supposed to be possible...

If you keep your playlists on the nas then the wandboard will probably
need to have read/write access.

I don't see any problem having both CIFS and NFS enabled on the readynas
- It's designed to do this and I've certainly not experienced any
problems. DEFINATELY shouldn't mount both on the wandboard - stick to
one or the other.

I find the NFS mount to be slightly better (less buffering) than CIFS -
but still can't get hi-res files to playback properly - I'm still trying
to get the updated kernal to install - I'm hoping that might help.