praganj wrote:
> The new Pi B+ 2 is so powerfull compared to older versions, that it will
> make sense to install LMS on it. How can i do it ?
> Is there any chance to integrate LMS into the next piCoreplayer version
> ?

Although Pi2 is, as you say, much better suited as a server now, I'm not
sure piCorePlayer is designed for that - it's a light weight, quick
booting, RAM only player.  I'm currently running my server using
squeezeplug which works nicely as LMS on Pi2, and running picoreplayer
for all of my clients.  Horses for courses I think ....