Hi there,

is there some interest to have a "offline" view from your Library and
you using some Linux?

Re-inspired by PKFox and standing in in a Vinyl Shop somewhere in France
- i'd decided to re-animate something that i 've done long time ago for
blows for tux again.

Why don't export it right now to the World?

At current stateits made for my purposes - to made it ready for the
World it needs some error handling and so on that it does not need right
now....

What will you get (if there is some interest)

A view from all your albums including the Cover as pdf file - nearly the
same like
lms.ip:9000/clixmlbrowser/clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_BY_ALBUM&mode=albums/

Whats the Reason for this

- Did you ever stay in a Vinyl/CD Shop found a nice Album and can't
  really remember if that piece is already in your Stock - buy it or
  not?
- Your Smartphone is there and it can handle pdf files?
- You didnt want to publish your local LMS Server to the World or your
  out somewhere in a foreign country?

What will you need?

- a running lms :D
- A Computer running Debian/Ubuntu with X-Server
- ..some time (task needs 25 minutes for my library)

Gruss
Jan