Squeezed_Rotel wrote:
> The OP says that he has both a Pi and a DAC. The max2play info is
> somewhat sketchy as far as the DAC fitting in propperly, e.g. I don't
> see any RCA holes cut into the case. This is my concern. I want a case
> that will allow both the Pi as well as the DAC ports.

You are correct. Max2play only has a single picture of the frame on
their site. I have emailed the people at max2play asking if their unit
will house the additional HiFiBerry DAC. I think there's a possibility
it may as max2play sells the 7" touch screen with a Raspberry Pi and a
HiFiBerry as a bundle. Maybe this frame is meant to use with that
setup?

But I like the link to the one at Adafruit. Adafruit was the first place
I checked, somehow I missed finding that item. Too bad it's out of
stock.

The one at Newegg is so simple and the cheapest one yet. I just wonder
how stable it is when using the touch screen (no reviews on this at
Newegg)?