DJanGo wrote:
> I am not a Big Fan for usernames and passwords in a shellscript - that
> mount should be in /etc/fstab...
> Since i have no clue about that squeezeplug (ask Truehl) i leave that
> line even when i -hate- / dont like the unsecure "welcome scriptkiddy"
> scripts.

Thanks for your suggestion!

How would you sync the Goflex with the timecapsule with fstab and
without the sleep periods and the messages?

That's the fstab, I think it looks is quite normal:

  #
<dump>  <pass>
  tmpfs           /tmp            tmpfs   defaults                        0
  0
  # Dedicated swap partition created on DATE
  LABEL=swap       none           swap    sw                              0
  0
  LABEL=data       /data          ext3    defaults,noatime,nodiratime     0
  2
  #
  # This file describes how your music-library is connected to the
  # SqueezePlug
  #
  # Your manual setting start here:
  #
  # For USB Fat/Fat32/Ext2/Ext3 drive edit the next line: /dev/sdxy /music
  # auto rw,user,auto 0 0
  #
  # For USB NTFS drive edit the next line: /dev/sdxy /music ntfs-3g
  # defaults,locale=en_US.utf8 0 0
  #
  # For NFS Connection edit the next line:
  # 192.168.2.100:/raid/data/iTunes_music /music nfs defaults 0 0
  #
  # For Samba Client Connection edit the next line: //192.168.2.10/samba
  # /music smbfs username=<username>,password=<password>