Hi piCorePlayer team,

First, thanks for all your excellent work!  Not only did piCorePlayer
work right out of the box for me, but it's very well designed and
polished, and even complex tasks like upgrading and setting obscure
parameters are made understandable to newbies.  I now have a great
little system set up in my house, and it works so well that my
father-in-law has requested one for his birthday!

In order to fulfill his request, I'll need to store music on an NTFS
file system.  On my piCorePlayer 3.01 installation, the "Install and
Enable Additional Filesystems" feature isn't working. [1]  Digging a
little deeper, the problem seems to be that 3.01 uses the 4.4.15 kernel
and therefore tries to download filesystems-4.4.15, but since the
current 8.x kernel for armv7 is 4.4.20, it can't download the
filesystems-KERNEL dependency. [2]  And I'm guessing that this is
because, as you mentioned earlier in this thread, you're planning for
your next piCorePlayer release to including the final Tiny Core 8.0
release instead of the betas you've been developing against.  Makes
sense to me.  And the new release will have the 4.4.20 kernel which
seems to be the only kernel that works with the Tiny Core repo at http
:// repo.tinycorelinux.net/8.x/armv7/tcz/ , which is where
piCorePlayer's extras are downloaded from.  (Please correct me if I'm
mistaken about any of that.)

So my question is, when might that next piCorePlayer release happen?  Of
course I understand that this is something you do in your spare time
(and we all appreciate it!), and there are other demands on your time.
But if you could let me know what to expect, that would be great.

Thanks,
Jon

[1] Results displayed by the GUI when installing through the web
interface (incidental feature request: additional error-checking here
for better error message):
```
[ INFO ] Downloading: filesystems-4.4.15-piCore_v7+.tcz Error on
filesystems-4.4.15-piCore_v7+.tcz 1
[ INFO ] Loadingntfs-3g.tcz not found! 1
[ INFO ] NTFS Support Loaded...
```

[2] Output of running `pcp-load -iw ntfs-3g` from a shell:
```
$ pcp-load -iw ntfs-3g
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
md5sum: filesystems-4.4.15-piCore_v7+.tcz.md5.txt: No such file or
directory
```

Output of `wget -q -O - http :// repo.tinycorelinux.net/8.x/armv7/tcz/
| grep filesystems`:
```
filesystems-4.4.20-piCore_v7+.tcz
```