Total linux noob here with a simple question that I can't seem to sort
out.  I am trying to use Picoreplayer and have downloaded and installed
LMS on it. I have an external hard drive with my music plugged into the
raspberry but it does not show up under the LMS menu on picoreplayer as
a usb drive to mount and so I cannot see it in the LMS administration
webpage.  The hard drive is a 3tb Western Digital MyBook that is
formatted as exFat.  How can I get picoreplayer to see it? What would
the mount path be?  Any help is greatly appreciated.