Hi.

We currently have some problems with downloadning from sourceforge, so
we consider to change to another host for our piCorePlayer packages (the
.tcz files).

So we need a robust and not expensive server which allows us to use ssh
and ftp, and will alow piCorePlayer to download the files using wget.

I have no experience in this, so I googled around and found a company
which offers this option https://www.cinfu.com/vps/

Do any of you have any experience with this server?
Or do you know of a better inexpensive server for our use?

thank you
steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*