mherger wrote:
> > In my naivety I thought that the icons would be defined like those
> for
> > the word clock -
>
> It's the same indeed. But as I said, some images are coming from the
> server. In that case you'd have to replace those on the server as well.
>
> Put the files in
> /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/JogglerSkin/images/IconsResized (or
>
> PiGridSkin for the grid view).
>
> --
>
> Michael

OK, which icons are local and where are they? - I colored
/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/PiGridSkin/images/IconsResized/icon_favorites_touch.png
and put it in
/home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/PiGridSkin/images/IconsResized/icon_favorites_touch.png

but it didn't work.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists