I have asked this before but I still cannot for the life of me get my
music to show up in Picoreplayer 3.11.  I am trying to use either a 256
gb usb stick or a 3tb powered external drive but have had no luck.  I
have added the extension "util-linux.tcz" and I have also added
additional file systems and the pcp can see my drive:

22319

When I go into LMS the mounted drive shows but when I click on "music"
it does not drill down and when I scan for my music no files are added:

22320

Can someone please advise what I am doing wrong?  I am a total linux
noob so please feel free to talk to me like a child and hold my hand as
needed.  I have resorted to using my windows computer again but would
rather not.  Thanks for your help.

|Filename: Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 12.59.42 PM.png                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22320|