stewie wrote:
> The traditional look with rounded corners, gradients and stuff feels
> very dated. While the technology of the squeezebox system is still able
> to compete on equal footing with giants such as sonos.

hi stewie,

I should mention, from my limited understanding, the "modern" UIs are
using standard toolkits with pre-defined "widgets". So you just pick the
data display format required from one of these "widgets" ie. so just
select "circle widget" rather than "bar widget". This is reason why they
all look similar.

Jivelite is based on code written from scratch by Logitech and AFAIK
there is no equivalent of a "circle widget".

regards
Greg