paul- wrote:
> I've never heard of this from a Hifiberry Dac+.   (This is my daily
> driver dac)  The post was referencing the Allo Boss Dac, there was a
> driver issue, that was fixed in the final release of pCP.   You can try
> what ralphy mentioned in the post following the above reference
> post.....but I suspect this is a different issue.
>
> One thing you can do is to upsample everything to your highest bitrate.
>
> 22782

Upsampling everything removes the pops that were occurring when going to
tracks with lower bitrate. Much improved listening experience! Random
shuffle was making me gun-shy.
Thanks for the clear instructions on how to do that.
Since you have not seen this problem with the hifiberry dac+, could
active speakers cause this?