Hey! I have a Raspberry Pi 3 with IQaudIO Amp+ card and 7" touch
display, running piCorePlayer.

First problem: In the Screen settings (on the touch display) I have set
the display to turn off when the player is stopped. But it won’t. It
can show a blank screen, but it won’t turn off. There’s always light.

Second problem: After every restart the system doesn’t remember my
screen settings at all and I have to set them from new.

If I want to adjust the Display backlight brightness in the PiCorePlayer
settings it says "No official Raspberry Pi display detected", but (as
far as I know) it is the original display.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Matthias