sbp wrote:
> Have you tried both piCorePlayer versions, both the audio specific
> version with all the different tweaks we apply during building of the
> kernel as well as the more conservative build (normal) build?

No, I just tried the stadard version, since the Audio Optimized one was
not suggested for USB DAC

This version contain all the same improvements as the above normal
version. But in addition we have added all the audio related patches
that Clive (aka JackOfAll) made for the raspberry kernel. So here we
have support for more i2s-DACs and we support higher sample rates etc.
**Please note: This version is only recommended for I2S soundcards and
hardwired network. The optimizations for audio has been known to
interfere with wifi, and for sure will make USB soundcards unstable.