Hi, I'm currently using a RSP3, running piCorePlayer 3.2. I have a 7"
touch screen, HiFiBerry DAC+ and 2.5" hard drive with about 220GB of
music on it. I would like to get rid of the size, weight and current
draw of the hard drive and maybe use 2 USB thumb drives to store my
music.

My question is, can I. I tried mounted two drives in the LMS tab and
then scanning them in the media server. That didn't seem to work even
though, to me, it seems logical.

If it's something that can be done I'll keep working on it. I'm trying
to get by on the cheap and not have to buy a large SSD.

Thanks,

Howard

Can I go home now?