Hi guys,

I have an issue with pCP 3.2 (normal) on RasPi 3 Model B, an iQAudio
DAC+ and official 7'' touchscreen + JiveLite.

Sometimes (regularly, but not any time), the DAC crashes after having
switched off the player and on again. No audio output any more.

If this happens, I can only fix it by

1) Setting pCP audio to analogue audio --> Reboot
2) Setting pCP audio to iQAudio DAC + again --> Reboot
3) Hard reset (disconnect 5V after having shutdown pCP).

(all steps to be done, not only one of them).

Any ideas? What logs should I turn on to track this issue?

Thanks a lot!