ralphy wrote:
> In the lms webgui, navigate to the player basic settings and ensure Play
> Other Songs in Album dropdown is set to Play other songs in album or
> directory and Defeat destructive Touch-To-Play is set to Do Not Defeat.

Thanks - tried that and applied the change but it did not affect the
behavior in Grid skin (and I did a hard reboot on the pCP just to make
sure and the LMS changes did persist in the web gui).

I'll experiment with other skins to see how they behave.

This is just nitpicking at this point - basically I am very happy with
pCP and all the work you guys have done to bring it this far and keep it
going with new features and improvements. My current plan is to build a
few more now that I have gotten my feet wet ;).

Thanks!