I have to correct the asound.conf file, because I have to insert the
"plug plugin" for center, back and surround in order to reach the
devices from the instances from piCorePlayer.
Three additional 3 lines in piCorePlayer tweaks tabs are:

/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n 'Wohnzimmer' -o surround -a 80:::0: -m
ab:cd:ef:12:34:61 -z
/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n 'Esszimmer' -o center -a 80:::0: -m
ab:cd:ef:12:34:62 -z
/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n 'Bad' -o back -a 80:::0: -m
ab:cd:ef:12:34:63 -z

the outputs surround, center, back (and the default output equal) are
connected the the suitable plug plugins in asound.conf file.
And from there to the equalizer settings.

Hope this helps and sorry for the incorrect ALSA setting.

Bye