Jeff07971 wrote:
> Did you hit "Save/Connect" after setting Built in wifi off ?

SURE

It seems that there is something not very clear to me aroud networking.

In the past I worked hours on another annoying problem: using the
embedded WiFi, it was working only if the Eth wired was connected at the
same time...
having the wired connected, then the WiFi was OK (useless), unplugging
the wired (and rebooted), the WiFI stopped.
It is solved but I really do not understand why. and,.. I am playing
aroud Reasperries since the very beginning.

Maybe in the piCore there are commands that must be executed in the
proper way... let me say... save here, no reboot, save there reboot...
is not good... but we must do save here, reboot, save there, reboot...