paul- wrote:
> I've resized images several hundred times Through all of my testing, it
> has never failed once.
>
> You have a bad card or you just don't have a good enough power supply
> running the system.

Hi Paul and thx for your reply....I've also resized sd cards several
times with different operating systems on my rpi and I've never faced
this problem. I have changed three sd cards because I thought the same
thing... I am getting to the conclusion that it might be a software
issue. Could the changes that take place in picore os regarding the
touchscreen, be the problem?  Any ideas?