paul- wrote:
> I use this module, EDIMAX EW-7811UTC  (AC600).   The driver is out of
> tree, but I compile and include for pCP.
>
> Take a look at this post for performance
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107463-PiCoreplayer-Jivelite-Sound-Issue&p=890806&viewfull=1#post890806
>
> PS.  I goofed when I built the package and forgot to include this driver
> for the plain pCP version.  If you downloaded pCP before this post, you
> will need to update your wireless module package.  Already fixed for new
> downloads.   The AudioCore package was correct. (ssh in and run
> pcp-update wireless-KERNEL.tcz to get the updated package)

The EDIMAX EW-7811UTC  (AC600) arrived a few minutes ago, after
struggling with the child / tamper proof packaging I unplugged my test
pCP (RPi 2b, Kali Reclocker, ES9023 DAC pCP 7" screen 3.22 Audio) and
swapped the Ratlink Wi-Pi for the Edimax and plugged it back in. The
startup messages on the screen showed it connected to WiFi and a check
of the router's client list showed the player on the 5GHz band.

Thank you for the advice.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists