slingshotx wrote:
> The wifi signal is around 60% so

60% of what? (its 60% what the wlan interface is capable to manage) that
didnt count.

Signal quality and the overall connection is importand. Not 60% of
"something"

eg. i had some issues with my wlan setup in my old house. After we moved
to another location my former poor wlan was quite good.
Now some new Neighbours arrived and my wlan was bad again. Wlan is
always (unless your in the middle of nowhere) not in your own hands.

Now i*ve upgraded my wlan to a better (more antennas) setup and changed
all my USB thumb Nics to Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8192CU 802.11n
WLAN Adapter with external Antenna.

cheers