Hi folks,

I am using pCP on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, with iQAudio DAC+, 7''
touchscreen and jivelite.

I had done the update from 3.21 (Audio) to 3.22 (Audio), but regularly
experienced crashes (once a day). This occurred usually when I used the
search (full text search PlugIn) on the touchscreen. It just said
"Connecting to piCorePlayer" or something similar, and did not react
further. Also no control from web interface or App possible. The pCP web
interface showed Squeezelite and LMS running, but LMS did not react,
e.g. no settings or log files available. Without the logs, I could not
track the issue, so I always rebooted pCP, and it worked again for a day
or so.

I then switched back to 3.21 Audio, and everything runs as usual without
a crash.

Nevertheless, I would like to help tracking this issue, but how? I was
told that there were some hot fixes on the 3.22 available, but I had not
installed them. Could they help?