ralphy wrote:
> You don't provide a log from squeezelite but it's likely that you need
> to move the metadata atoms to the beginning of the alac file.
>
> See 'page 35'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107352-Announce-piCorePlayer-3-20/page35)
> of this thread starting at post 344.  '349'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107352-Announce-piCorePlayer-3-20&p=890717&viewfull=1#post890717)
> describes a possible fix.
Thanks for that.  I will look into it.  I think that my issue is
slightly different though.  The files play fine when I play the album
proper, but when they are mixed in a playlist the playlist will stop
playing at that point.  If I advance manually to the next track, they
will play.  I'll do a test tonight and look at the log file.  Just to
verify, the log is on the LMS server, correct?