I was hoping someone might be able to assist with a Squeezelite issue
I'm facing.

I have an Oppo BDP-105 as USB DAC being fed by an Allo USBridge. The OS
is DietPi with Squeezelite v1.8.7-1007 installed.

The problem I'm having is that when the Oppo is restarted and the
USBridge is not restarted, the ALSA USB DAC device doesn't reappear so
Squeezelite reports this error:

    ALSA _snd_pcm_hw_open:1713 Invalid value for card
  [16:31:01.040296] output_thread:614 waiting for device hw:CARD=DAC,DEV=0 to
return

Is this related to Squeezelite, or should I be following up with DietPi
and Allo?

Any help appreciated.