whenever I boot my Rpi3 running pCP (with Jivelite and the touch
screen), radios are almost never available.

In order to get them, I have to restart the LMS from the web page of the
pCP.
After the above I can play radios from the WEB interface, but from the
touch display the radio icon is not showing

In order to play radios even from the touch LCD I have to QUIT the
interface, then when it reload after some seconds, the radio icon
appears.

question 1)
How and where put a command to delay the LMS autostart? or to restart
it?
Keep in mind that I am using the pCP + LCD touch and I want to avoid web
interface

question 2)
same as 1) but for the LCD interface

thanks.