This is my current working setup.
parts list:

Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers
Monoprice 24k Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs, Closed Screw Type
AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Conwork 2-Pair 2mm Banana Plug Screw Type Audio Speaker Cable
Connector
HighPi Raspberry Pi Case
HiFiBerry Amp2
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
VicTsing Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter
Cable Matters Gold Plated VGA Monitor Cable with Ferrites 6 Feet
22" VGA Monitor
Logitech Mouse USB Corded
Logitech Keyboard USB Corded

I am very pleased with The functionality of Jivelite with this setup.

There is one thing that would make my enjoyment even greater.
Could you consider adding a way to present equalizer controls.

This would permit add/change/delete of equalizer settings while music
is playing.

I don't always like the way some songs are mixed and would like to
change the way it sounds
while listening to adjust for my personal tastes and to compensate for
certain room resonances and dead frequencies.

I wonder if others might like to have the same function.

Thank you VERY much for what you have created, I get a lot of enjoyment
from your work.