In the old days we would just run stereo, tie the output grounds
together and hook the left+ and right + to the speaker. Phase didn't
matter with one speaker. I have no idea if this will work for you, but
maybe someone with knowledge of both old and new tech can help.

Best of luck.

Howard

gac wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> New here. I usually just read this forum but I'm stuck with something I
> can't figure out. I've rebuilt a few retro single speaker radios with
> picore running on RPi3 with add on amps (Hifiberry and Justboom). I've
> been able to either run in mono via asound configs (since I only run one
> speaker) or ALSA 10 band equalizer to boost the low end. But these
> conflict and can't run at the same time. Any solution out there that
> anyone would know/recommend?
>
> BTW, love piCorePlayer!!
>
> Gerry

Can I go home now?