ralphy wrote:
> Do any of the keys work with jivelite?
>
> For the JustBoom USB remote I had to make 'a C code change for the OK,
> back and menu buttons'
> (https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezeplay/commit/defc4dfa8f7f6e0e818b1c41ec6813fdd2a11baa)
> that required recompiling the SDL library and 'an additional lua file
> change for the Menu button'
> (https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/commit/d8801ad26dd13f30860ccc99416edcff665526d5).

Any experience with the JustBoom IR remote ?

Looks nice for £13.

I know it will need a lirc.conf but are there any usability issues
anyone ?

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS