bvlet wrote:
> OK, I tried a lot and have found it's definitely got something to do
> with running the LMS on a Synology NAS.
Jivelite schould also work with a Synology NAS. I have LMS running on a
Synology DS-116 with DSM 6.1.5 OS. I have installed LMS 7.9.1-166 beta
over the package-manager. LMS is running on port 9002.
I have two players with waveshare display and jivelite working and they
have no problems finding the music library with the Synology standard
settings. The NAS HDD is spinning down after one hour an that is also no
problem for the players.

piPlayer's Profile:
View this thread: