sdiesel77 wrote:
> Thx Jeff. Sorry I m really begging with all these.
> So what should I do with this text? I copied it on a notepad and saved
> it (under name lircd.conf) on a USB key but when I try in Linux Infrared
> Remote Control (LIRC) to click on custom it says it doesn t find the
> file.
> Sorry if the question seems stupid

I suspect that the lirc files are only for the IR version of the remote
I was only asking about the IR version but reading between the lines the
USB version "Just works" without lirc (As I suspect the USB version
emulates a keyboard)
Maybe post the question on that thread and maybe Ralphy will clarify

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly

*Want a webapp ?* See
Jeff07971's Profile:
View this thread: