DJanGo wrote:
> tbh - my old LMS was fitted with a better CPU and 2GB RAM running plain
> Debian.
> Picoreplayer run in the limited RAM so compare my old lms with your
> setup is pretty ...
> AFAIK ->You only get what you pay for..

Very true, so I'm not to troubled. Actually, it's when browsing albums
and artists that it seems very slow. Playlists is a bit snappier.

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.1  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers
Grumpy Bob's Profile:
View this thread: