1uke_ wrote:
> Hello - I am looking for some help.
>
> I have just burnt PiCorePlayer to SD card and booted it up on my
> Raspberry Pi 2B+ for the first time - This is all very new to me.
>
> >   >
  - I'd like the Pi 2b+ to be both the server and the client. Is that
  > possible?
  -   I'd like my music to be stored and streamed from a usb stick. Is
  > that possible?
  > > >
> The problem when I enter the PiCorePlayer IP and access the settings
> LMS shows 'LMS is not running'
>
> >   >   >
  - How do I turn the LMS on?

> 24872

LMS needs to be installed.

At the bottom of the main page, select the "Beta" tab, acknowledge the
warning. You'll see more options for LMS.

You need to resize the file system on the main page first.

All you ask is possible.

24873

|Filename: 10 41 23.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24873|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3B+/pCP 3.5.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 3.5.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom