Howard Passman wrote:
> I've thought about where to post this and I think this is the correct
> forum. I have two pCP's. One on a RPI3B and one on a RPI3B+. I don't
> think this makes any difference, but what do I know. Ill answer that.
> Nothing.
>
> On the RPI3B, using the command "pcp rand" in the tweaks page of pCP,
> the player starts playing a random mix of songs when it reboots. The
> behavior is the same if it's just a reboot or a hard start.
>
> On the RPI3B+, it does not, in either type of start up.
>
> Both are running pCP 3.50 and the latest LMS software. I have tried
> uninstalling and reinstalling "Random Mix" and if it was acting the same
> on both players/servers I would say it was in the LMS.
>
> Any thoughts on why or how to track it down?
>
> P.S. did notice in the config.cfg file on the SB3B+ that
> AUTOSTARTLMS="randomplay+tracks". I deleted it in the .cfg file and made
> sure it wasn't in the backup file. For some reason it comes back. That
> seems to be the only difference in the two pCP players.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Howard

Just a wag, it's nothing to do with the setting at LMS > Settings >
Player tab > your player > Power on Resume?

24933

|Filename: power.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24933|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3B+/pCP 3.5.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 3.5.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom