Ah. Thanks. I have set some now based on a few articles I've read. Do
you have any suggestions when it comes to the mixer settings or even the
ALSA settings relative to this DAC? I haven't a clue and am not sure if
what I'm reading is accurate or not.

I do have a good set of ears though. And the RPI/pCP/Boss DAC is the
best sounding combination I've listened to up until now. I'm running it
on battery until I can get a good quiet power supply. It's not my
Transporter, but it is very decent for a portable player for the car or
in the yard.

Thanks again,

Howard