marflao wrote:
> 1. Congratulations for the new site. Really like it. Maybe add the link
> to the list of "working USB Dacs" to it since - from my point of view -
> it's very helpful information for others. .

We are not sure how to handle this.....but we do see folks using that
page.   The wifi page isn’t as useful anymore.

> 2. Thanks for the 4.0 version. I updated via insitu the standard
> version. In my case not all settings were taken over from the earlier
> version. I needed to disable the Raspberry Pi Built-in Audio in the Card
> Control settings as well as to fill out the Output settings. Now
> everything works fine.

Are you using USB?   We have always had that problem, we always reload
the card defaults during the upgrade, and USB has no standard way of
picking the output.  But, perhaps I can adjust that....

> 3. I have a general pCP question (which I already asked in another
> thread): will pCP work with Kef's Ls50 wireless? And if "yes" what kind
> of settings are required? Btw... my LMS runs on my NAS.
> Thanks in advance.

We have no way of knowing, unless we have hardware to test..... I doubt
anyone is willing to donate $2000 speakers for us to test.   That’s why
we started the user reported DAC table on google docs.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer