Hi Guys,

I am still using PCP 3.2 and have recently ran out of disc space on my
attached usb drive.  Rather than buying another drive I figured I should
learn how to share a folder on my always on Windows 10 pc that still has
plenty of drive space.  I have set up a shared folder that I can see and
add files to from my Mac but I cannot seem to get the folder to mount
with PCP.  I get as far as being able to see it as mnt point in LMS but
when I browse the location it does not show any music files.  As a
result a rescan shows nothing from the shared file.  Would someone
please take a look at the screenshots and let me know what I am doing
wrong?  I have input my username and password but did not include them
in this post for obvious reasons.  Any help is appreciated...

|Filename: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.56.37 AM.png                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25422|