I have now version 4.0.0-b7 running on all my piCorePlayers, so I
decided to be brave and upgraded my LMS-pCP which is installed on a
RPi3, previously on version 3.5.0. Upgrade went smoothly, although I had
to manually adjust some settings afterwards, but no big deal. However,
my USB HDD where all my music is, would not mount after upgrade, and
after some fiddling around, I found out that the module util-linux.tcz
was not installed after the upgrade. Fixing this made the USB HDD mount
and everything work again. I am listening to music of my LMS server as I
write this.