paul- wrote:
> We've had some issues with Static wifi....its really best to setup your
> DHCP server to give the device the same address all the time.
Thanks Paul,  Both interfaces have static IP addresses anyway in my
router.  With the DHCP setting it does not even pick-up an IP address
(the Ethernet interface both works fine).  I have tried saving and
rebooting and also disabling the wifi power management.  All to no
avail.  With DHCP when I press scan the first time nothing happens but
when I press again it works and picks-up the two wifi channels (and when
power management is disabled, those of my neighbours too).