The Pi4 uses the performance oriented A72 arm cores instead of the
efficiency-oriented A53 cores its predecessors used. This means the
thermal envelope is going to be pushed hard. Theoretically they will run
passive cooled just fine but you will experience throttling.

My only concern is heat soak through the rest of the board killing SD
cards. This has happened to me with a pi3 that got stuck in a CPU loop.
Maybe stick to a pi 1...

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0