Man in a van wrote:
> Starting with this now. Thanks Team :)
>
> I have had to make a few atemtps to connect to my Qnap NAS  shared file,
> but got there in the end.
>
> I just had vers=3 in the options box in my working pCP on a rpi1B and
> that connected fine.
>
> On the rpi4B (4gb ram) I tried several times with different permutations
> before finally connecting.
>
> Whilst playing I tried resyncing my rpi1B and now can't get that to
> connect .....sigh:(
>
> A reboot on the rpi1B takes nearly 3 mins :rolleyes:
>
> Oh well!
>
> ronnie

27698

Hi Ronnie.....you call your "mounted" file Music (see photo), but if I
use a flash drive and call it my music file "steves mp3 player" so I
take it this is what I should rename it to on this file (see photo) or
should I rename my flash drive "music" like you, is there anything else
significant to do here ?

|Filename: LMS page 3.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27698|